Full Time HCT BHPs and Clinicians- Androscoggin and Cumberland Counties
- 155 Center St, Auburn, ME 04210, USA
Connections For Kids is a leading mental health agency that believes in individualized, child and family centered care. For 22 years we have been creating better futures for children and families in Maine!
Our passionate team provides staff with a positive culture and are committed to helping you achieve your career goals.
We are seeking amazing individuals to join our HCT Team for the Androscoggin and Cumberland County areas! We're seeking both BHPs and Clinicians!
- Our HCT BHPs work in partnership with a Master's level clinician in the home and community of a child or adolescent with a mental health diagnosis to provide support, behavioral management skills and a path to success.
- Our HCT Clinicians are an integral part of our team; providing individual and family therapy for children and adolescents in collaboration with a Behavioral Health Professional. Working at CFK, you will be provided with weekly, in-depth individual supervision and support, and participate in a monthly consultation with our experienced clinical team to learn the latest innovative treatment.
New graduates welcome!
As part of our HCT team you will gain experience to advance your career while you obtain your full licensure.
Bring your talent and your vision and support children as they strive to learn!
We offer flexible hours and invest in our employees by offering the following:
- Full Time positions for BHPs start at $16.00/hr with incentive track,
- We offer a competitive starting salary for our HCT Clinicians,
- Paid training for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR, and Safety Care
- 22 paid days off in your first year, which increases with longevity
- Relaxed and casual work environment
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company issued laptop and cell phone
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% Verizon discount
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- A hands-on team that is committed to the growth and success of our staff!
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (for BHP positions)
- Have a Master's degree in Social Work, or Counseling (for Clinician positions)
- Are a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW) or LCPC or LCPC-cc in the state of Maine (for Clinician positions)
- Hold a valid drivers license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance
- Have experience working with children with mental health challenges
- Are organized and able to prioritize a workload
- Are able to meet deadlines
- Have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
....then you are our ideal candidate!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, submit your cover letter and resume today!
- Positions open in the Androscoggin and Cumberland County areas
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.