Targeted Case Manager: Cumberland and York County areas
- 100 Gannett Dr, South Portland, ME 04106, USA
Live your passion at Connections for Kids!
At Connections for Kids, you'll find we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the world. For 22 years, Connections for Kids has been creating better futures for children and families in Maine!
We are seeking an amazing Targeted Case Manager to work with children and families in the Cumberland and York County communities!
Our Targeted Case Managers take the leading role in supporting family connections and assisting with community resources; they work with children with mental illness, behavioral challenges, or developmental disabilities. Working as a Targeted Case Manager for CFK you will assess client needs and develop, implement and coordinate their individualized plan in collaboration with family or other supports.
- Are a licensed social worker (LSW) or Conditional LSX (CFK will provide supervision to obtain license) in ME;
- Have a completed Bachelor's degree
- Have previous Targeted Case Manager experience;
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance;
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Are creative, caring and a strong children's advocate;
- And have knowledge of child and adolescent development and behavior management,
...you are our ideal candidate!
Reach out to us today!
We offer a competitive starting pay rate and as a full time employee, you'll have access to our top tier compensation benefits package that includes:
- Company issued laptop and cell phone,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Short-term disability,
- Employer-paid long-term disability,
- Employer-paid life insurance,
- 403b Retirement plan with matched contributions after a year of employment.
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 paid days off in your first year which increases with longevity and we’ve partnered with a host of businesses and attractions throughout our communities to offer our employees a variety of benefits and discounts such as an 18% discount to Verizon!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, submit your cover letter and resume today!
This position will involve working within the Cumberland and York County areas and travel is required.