Behavioral Health Professional: Child Home Support
- 100 Gannett Dr, South Portland, ME 04106, USA
Come find your purpose at Connections for Kids!
At Connections for Kids, we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and making a difference in the world.
We are seeking amazing individuals to join our Section 28 Team who want to positively impact the lives of Maine families!
Our Section 28 team supports children with Autism, Asperger’s and other developmental delays to gain the skills needed to be independent in their homes and communities. You will be working one-on-one with children and families as an essential member of the treatment team, helping them build daily living, social, communication, and safety skills.
We invest in our employees by offering the following:
- Competitive starting pay rates of $14.25 and $15.25/hr
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR and Safety Care
- Regular supervision and interaction with leadership staff
- Room to grow in our expanding agency
- Perks and discounts to area businesses and attractions such as an 18% discount to Verizon!
Candidates for this position must have:
- Experience working with children
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record and proof of auto insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- CPR, FA and Safety-Care training required (will train)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as a team player
- Creative and caring
- Able to be organized and to prioritize workload
High School Diploma or equivalent
We have positions in both the greater Portland area and the Bridgton area