BHP Brunswick Public Schools
- 46 Federal St, Brunswick, ME 04011, USA
Bring your talent and your vision, and make a difference!
Connections For Kids is a leading mental health agency that believes in individualized, child and family centered care. For 22 years we have been creating better futures for children and families in Maine!
Our school-based team is expanding!
As a BHP (Behavioral Health Professional) for Connections for Kids, you will provide in-classroom support to children who have a mental health diagnosis. CFK BHP's work in tandem with a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support and teach behavioral management skills. This is a part-time position which includes an Extended School Year program for several weeks between July and August.
We invest in our employees by offering:
- Competitive pay starting at $15-$18/hr based on experience,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Paid sick time,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses, such as an 18% discount through Verizon,
- Participation in a 403b retirement plan,
- Room to grow in our expanding agency,
- Convenient school hours, Monday through Friday,
- We provide paid training for BHP Certification, First Aid/CPR and Safety Care.
- Have 90 completed college credits,
- Have experience working with children,
- Are able to get DOE fingerprinted and Ed Tech III certification,
- Possess a valid drivers license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic,
- Want to be part of a fun, upbeat team that values you,
.....then you are our ideal candidate! Reach out today!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, submit your resume and cover letter today!
Location: This is a school year position located within the Brunswick Public Schools