Lewiston/Oxford Hills: HCT Clinician- $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS
- 232 Main St, South Paris, ME 04281, USA
We are seeking enthusiastic clinicians to join our Home and Community Based Treatment team who want to positively impact the lives of Maine families!
The Community Based In-Home Clinician will provide individual and family therapy for children and adolescents in collaboration with a Behavioral Health Professional. Clinicians are provided with weekly individual supervision and participate in a monthly consultation with an excellent clinical team. Professional development is supported through agency-paid trainings and workshops.
- 1-2 years minimum requirement of total work experience working with children and families;
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record;
- Must have a Master degree in Social Work, or Counseling;
- Must be a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW) or LCPC or LCPC-cc.
We provide a supportive environment dedicated to your professional development and our team is invested in your growth and advancement.
Our top of the line benefits package includes:
-Short term disability
-Employer-paid long term disability
-Employer-paid Life Insurance
-Retirement plan with matched contributions
-Earned time off and paid holidays, totaling 22 days in your first year
Full time and per diem positions available!
Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration.