- Strada Take Ionescu, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Connatix, the most advanced video platform for publishers, powers the video advertising businesses of the largest media companies in the world including CBS, Time Inc and Tribune Media. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Tel Aviv, Israel and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
● Designs, develops and manages application solutions for the business
● Gets involved in the Software Development Life Cycle
● Works closely with peer developers to plan, execute and review day by day tasks
● Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimizes of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
● Develops the technical documentation for products / projects in which they are involved (i.e. business rules design, process design, service design, security and control design, database model, etc.)
● 5+ years of .NET Framework working experience, deep knowledge of the framework and C# language, ASP .NET MVC
● Experience with Windows Services;
● Basic knowledge of .NET Core;
● Knowledge of Queueing systems;
● Proven OOD/OOP experience; design patterns;
● Experience with relational database application development and/or ORM frameworks;
● Experience with multi-threading applications;
● Excellent interpersonal communications and technical writing skills;
● Organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities;
● Fluent in English;
● A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline;
We would like our new colleague:
To be open minded and a team player.
To have the ability to organize and prioritize their work.
To have a proactive attitude and to deeply care about the quality of their work
We are a young, fun team, and we like to have responsible colleagues who are able to complete their tasks in a flexible way and work as they desire. We are looking for colleagues that will contribute to our great chemistry and make our team even stronger,
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you are a team player who likes friendly, non-corporate environments and is looking to make a true impact, let's meet and talk about it.