Senior HR Coordinator
- Reading, UK
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission!
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
We are seeking a highly organised Senior HR Coordinator to work with UK based HR Business Partner for EMEA & APAC regions.
As Senior HR Coordinator, you will have a strong base knowledge of HR best practice and employment law, with a ‘muck in’ attitude and be willing to learn in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
This individual will interact with internal customers of all levels and assist with wider office management duties as and when needed to ensure the smooth running of the Reading office.
Ideal candidates should be able to work autonomously and be eager to advance their skills to take their career to the next level within the HR world.
- Take a proactive approach to managing all HR and employee issues, being a first point of contact and reaching out to the wider HR Team for support where needed for more complex issues.
- Ability to work confidently with the senior management team as the UK point of contact for all HR related topics, participating in management and team meetings.
- Management for the new hire process – drafting contracts, running pre-employment screening checks, liaising with payroll and benefit brokers as well as our US based HR Team.
- Responsible for administering the leavers process.
- Co-ordinate with the Training and enablement Lead on new hire induction plan and deliver a HR focused induction session with all new hires for the UK office.
- Ensure any payroll changes are recorded and actioned with the payroll broker.
- Being the point of contact for benefits and payroll queries for all EMEA employees.
- Responsible for administration of full employee lifecycle, including drafting promotions & bonus letters, and assist with producing letters for annual salary reviews etc.
- Support the HRBP for EMEA & APAC with all HR related projects/duties as needed.
- Ensure digital and paper personnel files are accurate and up to date.
- Assist the London and Reading leadership team with recruitment planning when needed.
- Maintain the EMEA organisational charts.
- Adhoc filing, scanning and photocopying when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Solid knowledge and experience of general HR best practice.
- Strong working knowledge of current UK employment law
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to form strong working relationships
- A self-starter, able to manage and prioritise workload.
- Have the confidence to work autonomously with minimal direction or direct management where needed
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience in payroll checking and benefits practices
- Ideally CIPD qualified to level 3 or level 5.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.