Senior Marketing Program Manager
- Broomfield, CO, USA
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!
This person will collaborate across all marketing functions to align and execute campaign strategy for target markets and geographies.
- Gather, document, and share best practices, playbooks, and guides for scaling high-impact marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for the coordination, scope, and identification of resources needed to execute marketing programs designed to drive awareness, increase demand, and generate pipeline.
- Coordinate marketing programs to ensure operational alignment and efficiencies
- Responsible for overseeing the management of the internal global marketing calendar of campaigns, programs, and events.
- Ensure all programs are adhering to goal setting, ROI, and delivery of success.
- Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves.
- Use market research and consumer trends to inform new, effective ways of delivering messages.
- Manage budgets, timelines, and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- 5-7 years experience in creative operations, marketing campaign and program operations, program management, or production
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate efficiently, and set priorities and expectations
- Superior attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments
- Project management experience with multiple complex stakeholder groups at multiple levels of Marketing
- Experience in multiple marketing disciplines
- Experience with project management applications, marketing calendars or marketing resource management systems
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.