Territory Manager, Enterprise
- Hoboken, NJ, USA
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!
The Territory Manager at Conga will act as a consultant to prospective and existing customers through an evaluation of our growing solution set. They will be responsible for new logo acquisition as well as expanding our existing customer portfolio to drive revenue within the assigned territory of our Enterprise segment (customer size 5,000+ employees). This is an opportunity to be a change maker by influencing the market, the company and our customers on their digital transformation journey.
- Establish, build and maintain executive relationships to form strategic partnerships and influence long-term strategy
- Identify opportunities to expand into additional functions or business units within existing accounts.
- Build strategies to push Conga adoption to other departments producing more vested interest in our product suite.
- Direct and execute the expansion of strategic opportunities to maintain consistent pipeline growth and conversion to deliver revenue expectations for the territory
- Provide business insight and consultative selling techniques to assist our customers in discovering the ROI of our product suite
- Create strategies that challenge our customers to modernize and grow their business. This will require exploration and an understanding of complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Proactively provide trusted thought leadership to target accounts, to maintain relationships that fuel upsell opportunities
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales within territory
- Sell wide in an organization - Conga’s value proposition is exponential across business units
- Successfully leverage cross-functional resources and partner with BDR team to develop and build pipeline
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on all Conga solutions and services. Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of our solutions
- 7+ years experience in B2B SaaS or cloud software sales, with a track record of successfully managing and closing large, complex deals
- Proven selling success in a technical, multi-product environment
- Consultative and solution selling expertise
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Superb listening skills. You must understand objections and overcome them by turning skeptics into enthusiastic new customers and brand ambassadors
- Consistent track record of over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Collaborative approach; ability to prioritize the team over oneself
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.