Senior UX Designer
- Broomfield, CO, USA
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!
The Conga UI/UX team is a small, agile team responsible for the design and experience of each of the products in the Conga Suite. As a part of the team, you will help create and update these products designs to display a consistent, easy to understand, and delightful experience delivering on the "Conga Promise." You will work alongside each of the disciples in the product groups to see your designs from conception to implementation. You are the advocate for the user!
- Work with the Product Owners to take broad ideas and refine them into specific features with a consistent, delightful experience
- Consider all parts, pieces, and features of the Conga Suite of products as well as future products/features in your designs
- Have the ability to deliver quickly and definitively on designs as we work in a fast-paced agile environment
- You will be expected to work on a broad range of products, often simultaneously
- *Note* Some travel may be required but will likely be limited
- Experience Designing and delivering both low and high-fidelity prototypes
- A passion for excellent User Experiences
- User testing experience, design and data analysis
- The ability to work remotely and with other remote teams
- The ability to communicate easily with both developers and creatives
- Experience using Sketch, Invision, Abstract, and Miro is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM system
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.