Global SI Partner Manager
- Broomfield, CO, USA
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!
The Global SI Manager role is critical to the overall success of Conga and our partners. The Manager will leverage their extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and Conga resources to ensure the success of their assigned Systems Integrator partners (SI). The ideal candidate will be able to engage with our SI partners on both the tactical and strategic level to deepen the impact and relationship between the two organizations and will also have had experience working with Global SI partners in their career. It will be critical for the Manager to work cross-functionally, incorporating internal Conga resources to ensure partner success.
- Develop and execute activities designed to increase the number of customer referrals of Conga products from assigned SI partners
- Understand their partner’s organization, products and services to best position Conga
- Clearly articulate how partners may best leverage Conga with Salesforce to drive more value from Conga solutions
- Leverage the Conga Solutions Engineer team for partners to increase awareness of product functionality, selling features and best practices for success within their organizations
- Successfully utilize the resources within the team; jointly determine strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment
- Partner with Marketing to create strategies and enablement tools designed to support the above
- Partner with the direct sales teams to maximize partner opportunities and minimize any conflict with partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6 years+ experience in channel development, business development or strategic alliances in Salesforce.com or other leading cloud based technology is strongly preferred
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer or partner needs into compelling business solutions
- Ability to quickly understand solution value proposition and communicate to audiences of varying expertise
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Up to 30% travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.