Senior Software Development Engineer
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity - by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, our place as one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission!
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer to help us advance our suite of SaaS Conga products. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to use his or her expertise in development as a member of a dynamic team that designs, develops, tests, and maintains the Conga products. We are looking for engineers who are not only top developers but can also communicate effectively across all levels within the company. We hire talented, motivated people and hand them challenging problems to solve.
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
- Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you
- Participate on an agile team – full lifecycle and full stack – including design, development, testing, planning, backlog grooming and support
- Develop and maintain related application code – full stack development
- Develop unit tests to run in a continuous integration environment
- Identify and implement best practices for coding as well as development processes
- Perform as a trusted contributor requiring little to no supervision and demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, exceed goals, and create benchmarks for success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to end-user of all abilities
- Demonstrated professionalism interacting with a variety of audiences both internally and externally
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience. Preference for experience with React, Ruby on Rails and Ember
- Experience with SQL databases
- Proactive, self-driven and enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of responsibility but across boundaries.
- Demonstrated success executing development work within an Agile environment
- Experience with REST, ElasticSearch, CRM(Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, etc) is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.