- Broomfield, CO, USA
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Security Architect will contribute to the organization by providing expertise in the architecture and design of security infrastructure as well as work closely with partner teams to integrate best security practices in the development of applications and infrastructure at a dynamic and rapidly growing company in the Salesforce marketplace with a core of the operations within Amazon Web Services (AWS). This individual is responsible for designing and implementing a world-class information security program to protect their customer's information further distinguishing itself in the competitive landscape.
In addition to designing and implementing the customer-facing security program, this position will work closely with internal teams to ensure the secure design of all internal applications, infrastructure, and security toolsets.
- Acquire a complete understanding of a company’s technology and information systems
- Foster a security-centric and consultative relationship with the business, DevOps, developers, and product teams
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business, technology strategy and regulatory compliance. Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements
- Security considerations of cloud computing: They include serverless environments, data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, APTs, data loss and DDoS attacks
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Analyze potential impact of new threats and exploits, develop and implement solutions to mitigate those threats, and communicate risks to relevant business units
- Consults on projects with regard to security architecture and risk management, including cloud environments, application, and data security as well as on emerging technologies
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience, Master’s degree or advanced related certifications preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology, experience in SaaS industry strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of information security program implementation and management
- Proven ability to implement security compliance programs with direct or indirect staff
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and services
- Knowledge and experience with IP networking, firewalls, intrusion detection systems
- Experience with designing secure AWS solutions a plus
- Experience with development and coding a plus
- Experience with encryption at rest standards via general EKMS services as well as AWS KMS
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical solutions to stakeholders with differing levels of technical expertise
- Ability to communicate architecture and security controls to potential, new, and existing customers with differing levels of technical expertise
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams, including software engineers, marketing, account management, sales operations with the ability to provide solutions and incorporate constructive feedback
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.