Product Marketing Manager
- Broomfield, CO
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for determining the Go To Market strategy for the assigned Conga solutions. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated expertise and success with messaging, positioning, content development and will offer recommendations on promotions and well as pricing and packaging. This role will interface with Marketing, Sales, Product Management and the Channel Team to drive consistent, strategic launch of products and enhancements throughout the market and organization.
- Core positioning: Use customer knowledge and testing insights to define target market segmentation and develop associated core positioning and messaging.
- Strategic content: Generate the product marketing plan and create core product content.
- Sales enablement: Create an effective 1:1 selling strategy for both direct sales and channel partner sales; create the sales enablement plan and develop the associated sales tools including sales presentations and datasheets, competitive analysis and battle cards, whitepapers and opinion papers, TCO/ROI tools, and customer case studies. Partner with sales organization to get ongoing feedback on tools and modify sales enablement plans accordingly.
- Training: Educate executives, marketing, sales and partners on messaging, positioning and programs that empower them to market, sell and compete effectively.
- Insights: Demonstrate deep customer knowledge and be the voice of the customer and voice of the buyer to functional teams. Understand market dynamics of a fast changing market including knowledge of competitive forces and impact on marketing objectives and strategies. Identify ongoing insights that help optimize ongoing marketing programs.
- Product Launch and Product Ramp: Work with product management as the program manager for product launches including coordinating customer facing messaging, internal sales and partner training and education, and associated go-to-market programs to drive product adoption.
- Industry evangelism: Represent the company in customer engagements, industry events and to press and analysts.
- Maintain Key Relationships: Maintain relationships with key industry influencers including analysts, press contacts, key social influencers and partners.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise b2b software
- Experience working closely with marketing communications, demand gen marketing, product management and field sales teams to achieve shared revenue goals
- Experience managing major product releases for mid-sized technology organizations
- Experience marketing through multiple channels including direct sales, agent/resellers and other channel partners
- Demonstrated customer knowledge and solid execution of competitive marketing strategies
- Ability to build solution sets from a portfolio products and clearly articulate customer benefits
- Ability to research competitor’s capabilities and express unique differentiators
- Proven expertise marketing to sales leaders and technical decision maker audiences
- Expertise managing commercial product launch activities
- Ability to think strategically while possessing exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine market opportunities which drive roadmap decisions
- Superior interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast paced environment
- Superior communication, both written and verbal, as well as presentation skills required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.