- ., Fairfax, Virginia, us
Conceras, established in 2006 and headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia. Conceras is an SBA 8(a) Certified Small Business that has an excellent past performance record and a reputation as a premier systems engineering firm that designs and delivers innovative, cost-effective solutions for our government customers. Our performance on every program we support underpins our reputation as a responsive, reliable, and committed partner. With a Dun and Bradstreet rating of 98 percent, Conceras continues to strengthen its offerings by providing value through efficiency, integrity and technical acumen.
Conceras offers family friendly programs, competitive salaries, comprehensive healthcare benefits, retirement programs and on-going opportunities for career growth.
- Proposal Manager is responsible for overall management, production, and on-time delivery of compliant, competent, and competitive responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), as well as and responses to Request for Information, Sources Sought Notices, and Task Order RFPs.
- Review, analyze, and interpret RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs to gain a thorough understanding of the audience, situation, and objectives of each solicitation, and when necessary, communicate that information to others.
- Monitoring solicitation developments (amendments, answers to questions, etc.), keeping proposal writers/teammates updated, revising proposal outline, schedule, etc. as appropriate.
- Ensures development and distribution of appropriate proposal-related documentation, including compliance matrices, style guides, outlines, schedules, writing guidance, and kick-off presentations.
- Managing upcoming proposal schedule aligned with identified opportunities.
- Actively participating in weekly opportunity review meetings
- Coordinates with the contracts and pricing staff on cost and contractual volumes to ensure appropriate schedules and inputs.
- Evaluate proposal sections—text, layout, graphics, —for storytelling quality, consistency, coherence, clarity, compliance with RFP/RFI/RFQ requirements. As well as, perform final quality control review before proposals are delivered to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business, Grant Writing, Marketing, Management, or Information Technology.
- 3-5 years of experience with proposal development for the Federal government.
- Demonstrated experience designing, producing, and delivering on-time compliant and competitive proposals.
- Technical/Proposal Writing experience in support of the Federal Government.
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/Power Point).
Conceras is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.