Technical Recruiter- Senior
- McLean, VA
Conceras comes from the Latin word - Concero, which means to 'connect' or 'join.' Our slogan is Connect. Collaborate. Conceras. Within IT, we join systems and solutions together. Conceras connects the dots between agencies, information, and the end user. Conceras was founded on one primary principle - serving the customer.
Established in 2006 and headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Conceras is an SBA 8(a) Certified Small Business that has an excellent past performance record and a reputation as a premier systems engineering firm that designs and delivers innovative, cost-effective solutions for our government customers. Our performance on every program we support underpins our reputation as a responsive, reliable, and committed partner. With a Dun and Bradstreet rating of 98 percent, Conceras continues to strengthen its offerings by providing value through efficiency, integrity and technical acumen.
Conceras at a Glance:
SBA 8(a) Certified Small Business
Sales Growth of 70% Over the Last 3 Years
Strong past performance and accolades
100% Cleared Personnel with a 91% Annual Retention Rate Over the Last 3 years
ISO 9001; ISO/IEC 20000-1; and ISO/IEC 27001 Certified
CMMI-DEV Level 2 Certified
DCAA-Audited and Approved Cost Accounting System
Accredited SCIF Space
Core Competencies: Agile Software Development, Mobile Computing to include Remote Access Solutions, IA, SharePoint/Knowledge Management, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Data Center Consolidation & Migration, Full Systems Life cycle Management, Network Engineering, OCONUS Deployments, Internal Threat Analysis
Conceras offers family friendly programs, competitive salaries, comprehensive healthcare benefits, retirement programs and on-going opportunities for career growth
Conceras is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our team as a Senior Technical Recruiter.
The ideal candidate will have experience in technical recruiting in the federal sector and will perform full life cycle recruiting. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes independently supporting their customer organizations using consulting skills and acting as a true trusted advisor to program and hiring managers. Demonstrated experience in building a pipeline of top Information Technology talent is a plus.
As a member of our team, the Senior Technical Recruiter will own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end while creating a best-in-class candidate experience. We work closely with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our organization. Conceras is passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture. .
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their talent needs and build and implement a talent/workforce network.
- Build a strong network within DoD, Civilian & the Intelligence Community to include Professional Associations, User Groups and Social Networking.
- Managing talent communities – you will be required to familiarize and integrate into the tech communities through social media, conferences, meeting and other activities.
- Manage and update Conceras' Media outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Manage external job postings on various job boards and media outlets.
- Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and qualifications and other data pertinent to classification, selection and referral.
- Conduct phone and/or onsite interviews of prospective candidates.
- Spearhead and oversee recruiting efforts for proposal efforts.
- Provide applicants with company overview to include capabilities and benefits package.
- Attend hiring events and career fairs to include industry, military and academia.
- Work with our employees to champion employee referral programs and other hiring initiatives.
- Additional Dept responsibilities as needed.
- BA/BS degree plus 5-7 years full life cycle recruiting in the federal sector -equivalent work experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Strong communication skills. You will be communicating with our candidates by email, phone and in person. We are looking for someone who can communicate clearly and in a way that conveys enthusiasm.
- Strong understanding of the recruiting aspects involved in the Government proposal environment..
- Experience recruiting for technical and niche roles.
- Experience recruiting candidates at the TS/SCI level.
- Successful background in using innovative research & sourcing methods.
- Ability to function independently in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet rapidly changing business requirements.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills, strong attention to detail.
- Social Media Savvy.
- Occasional travel may be required
Conceras is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.