Citrix Engineer - NetScaler, GSLB
- Sun Center Dr Suite A, Rancho Cordova, CA, United States
Our client is looking for a motivated and passionate software craftsperson to help in create, extend, and maintain the core of their software platform as they expand past their current offerings in services related to energy and convenience in order to take their business to the next level.
- Job Title: Citrix NetScaler Engineer GSLB
- Location: Rancho Cordova, CA (Onsite)
- Duration: 6+ months
Citrix NetScaler deployment and implementation project. Focus will be to deploy and implement new NetScaler’s and provide Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) engineering support in existing enterprise environment.
- Provide NetScaler engineering, GSLB, and advanced troubleshooting support
- Demonstrate expertise with Citrix NetScaler, GSLB, and implement load balancing best practices
- Identify any required upgrades during project and provide recommendations based on GSLB expertise
- Work with application teams troubleshooting application issues from a network perspective and support the understanding of how applications function on a Network
- Provide support for incoming Citrix NetScaler tickets in a fast-paced enterprise environment
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 8+ years of hands on technical engineering experience in enterprise data center network environments.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on experience with NetScaler and GSLB
- Strong knowledge of network administration and engineering in mission critical applications servicing large enterprise deployments.
- Demonstrable strong level of experience in network engineering with CCNP certification or equivalent practical skills.
- Demonstrable strong level of experience in Citrix NetScaler engineering with certification or equivalent practical skills.
- Understanding of a wide variety of network equipment including but not limited to; routers, switches, firewalls, denial of service mitigation, serial consoles, load balancers, DNS, remote access /SSL VPN, and wireless.
- Proven track record of engineering and implementing networks servicing large scale deployments.
- Previous healthcare domain experience
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
If interested, please respond with your updated resume to Jay.sankar (at) comtecinfo.com or can reach me directly at 972-666-5061.