- New York, NY
Comtech is a woman-owned small business founded in 1998 and headquartered in Reston, VA. We offer IT solutions across the disciplines of program/project management, applications development, infrastructure, Cyber security, and enterprise content/data management services. We have developed our methodologies and processes based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v.3 Framework across enterprise infrastructure operations. These methodologies and processes are reinforced through our organization’s externally accredited certifications, which include ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS), ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management Systems (SMS, corporate ITIL certification), ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System (ISMS), and CMMI-DEV Level 3"
Job Title: Peoplesoft Techno/Functional Consultant
Job location: NYC
Duration: Long Term
The Consultant will be responsible for data/code analysis, creation and review of functional designs, customizations, documentation, and promotion of code using PeopleTools 8.56. These individuals should have working knowledge of the following modules - PeopleSoft HR, Benefits, eHire (TAM and Candidate Gateway), Absence Management, Oracle Taleo, Workers Compensation, eProfile, ePerformance and Employee Profiles (Accomplishments). The Senior Systems Analysts will work on integration of PeopleSoft modules with other systems, customizations, upgrades and patches across multiple environments. Candidates will work closely with the Project Manager, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, and key business partners to design, develop, test, and implement product initiatives to support the New York City Automated Personnel System (NYCAPS). These individuals will work with various teams, but will need to have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Work in a techno-functional capacity with a good understanding of business processes, relational databases and PeopleSoft table structures.
- Collaborate with release teams to provide analysis, design, development, and testing guidance.
- Analyze and document business requirements, and review functional specifications with business owners for approval.
- Review functional specifications with technical staff during transition to technical design.
- Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) techno-functional experience with HR and Benefits Administration.
- Working knowledge of leave accruals (Absence Management), integration of PeopleSoft with Oracle Taleo and Worker’s Compensation processes.
- Experience in documenting processes for HR, and/or Benefits, should also have five (5) full-lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Ben Admin implementation experience.
- Working knowledge of app messaging (integration broker) is a must
- Extensive experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App designer, Toad.
- Extensive experience working on PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
- Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
- Excellent understanding of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation.
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.
** Please share me your updated word copy of Resume.
*** I Appreciate, if you refer to someone who is looking for this position.