Desktop Field Technician (Job ID: 605862)
- 105 Reserve St, Hot Springs, AR 71901, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Northeast Region located in Hot Springs, AR
Travel Required - travel expenses reimbursed.
Valid Driver’s License
Current Vehicle Insurance Certificates
Local Candidates: In-person interviews in Little Rock
The Desktop Field Technician position will provide the Arkansas Department of Career Education (ACE) end users with, desktop, laptop, tablet, and peripheral device support. This position will be based out of the Hot Springs Office and provide end user support in the surrounding area. This job will require travel to field offices. The use of State Vehicles may be available at times, but most often the Desktop Field Technician will be responsible for providing their own transportation.
This position will be the “eyes and ears” in the field for ACE. Selected candidates must have exceptional customer service skill and be willing to take “ownership” of the business assigned to them.
Tests, maintains, and monitors computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems. Coordinates and links computer systems, within an agency and the state, to increase compatibility and to share information. Consults with management to ensure agreement on system principles. Expands or modifies systems to serve new purposes or improve workflow. Determines computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
In addition, this person will be required to provide ¬limited after hours support, 24 x 7 on a rotating basis.
Windows XP/7/8 operating system
Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite
File and Print Management
Cisco Switch set-up and troubleshooting
Remote Access Management (LogMeIn)
Wireless Communications (including wireless device provisioning and data restore)
PC Application support
Must possess strong customer service qualities and the ability to work in a team environment
Must have outstanding problem-solving capabilities, strong analytical skills and be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
Must have strong verbal communication skills
Strong customer service qualities and the ability to work in a team environment
• Meet with customers to compile, identify and determine job specifications needed to develop new processes, update and modify or correct existing programs and systems.
• Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of PC hardware and desktop software, such as MS Office, Anti-Virus, Adobe, SAP, etc.
• Provide expert level escalation and technical leadership
• Support and maintain all customers software and systems, including servers, workstations and software.
• Provide support for Microsoft operating systems, especially Windows XP, Windows Vista/7/8, and Windows Server 2003, 2008
• User, group, and computer creation and management within a Microsoft Active Directory environment
• Provide support on maintaining and configuring Microsoft Active Directory Group Policies to manage desktop client configuration and settings
• Performs systems maintenance activities through error reports, user modification requests and system problems.
• Provide 24x7x365 on call support
• Microsoft SCCM administration and software deployment
• Learn and Assist in Management of Cloud Computing Environment (i.e. Office 365 and Google Apps for Government)
• Assist users with setting up and operating workplace mobile devices (iPads, iPhones, Windows Tablets)
• Learn and Support MAC Laptops/PCs (on a limited basis)
Office 365. Required. 2 Years
Active Directory Administration. Required. 5 Years
Desktop\Laptop\Tablet Hardware. Required. 5 Years
CISCO Switches. Required. 5 Years
Group Policy Administration. Required. 5 Years
Remote Access (LogMeIn). Required. 5 Years
Certifications (MS, Cisco, CompTIA). Required.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to hire(at)cci-worldwide.com with "605862-AR" Subject Line