Jr. IT Business Analyst (Scanning Clerk) (Job ID: 606111)
- 600 W Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Seeking an individual to review and scan documents containing financial data one at a time. Review for accuracy checking that scanned data correlates to correct accounts and that any financial data and other data is captured. Perform data entry from these documents and organize records for records retention project. We require an individual that has worked in a professional environment were validation in checking all steps taken are critical to ensure accuracy.
Other office duties will be assigned as needed.
• 6mths prior experience scanning document with financial data is highly desired
• Prior experience in jobs were attention to detail is critical with emphasis on accuracy and quality, always checking every step for impeccable detail
• Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in interfacing with peers and customers such as general public
• Good communication skills, English must be their first language.
• Good personal computer and business software skills in entering data to include financial data and verifying data accuracy each step of the way
• Will need to be able to pick up and lift boxes weighing 35 pounds.
6mths prior experience scanning document with financial data is highly desired. Required. 6 Months
Prior experience in jobs were attention to detail is critical with emphasis on accuracy and quality, always checking every step for impeccable detail. Required. 6 Months
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in interfacing with peers and customers such as general public. Required. 6 Months
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to hire(at)cci-worldwide.com with "606111-GA" Subject Line