Web Content Designer 4-Remote Option(Job ID:60488)
- Normandy St, Bismarck, ND 58503, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Develop user experience visual style guide to support both modern UX patterns and practices as well as represent the new North Dakota brand.
Develop wireframes, mockups for templates for content, search, form and transactional pages for North Dakota government websites. Preference to candidates who have proven track record of communicating and partnering with developers to bring design ideas to life.
Ensure design elements are accessible for all North Dakota citizens measured against accessibility standards.
Partner with digital content strategy and search engine optimization team members to support holistic modern digital design.
Consult with North Dakota state agencies to improve agency websites
Apply data gathered from usability testing, user research and web analytics to suggest and revise designs. Preference to candidates who have experience in conducting their own research using usability tools such as Usability Hub, Usertesting.com and Optimal Workshop.
Participate in or conduct informational workshops to gather user feedback, requirements and plan new features.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Fine Arts, User Experience, New Media, Interaction Design or related field.
Preferred -- certificate or specific work in digital/mobile responsive interactive design principles
- Expert level experience applying modern user experience, visual, and interaction design principles to websites to transform them to offer world-class citizen-centered, mobile-first experience-3+ Years
- Independent, self-starter who is experienced in consulting and communicating with clients to evoke thoughtful exploration of user tasks and challenges to create design concepts No min.
- Progressive digital/mobile design experience 3+ Years
- Local candidates always a plus
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Fine Arts, User Experience, New Media, Interaction Design or related field.
- Preferred -- certificate or specific work in digital/mobile responsive interactive design principles
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to hire(at)cci-worldwide.com with "Web Content Designer 4-Remote Option(Job ID:60488)"ND as the subject line.