Document Remediation & Training Consultant(Web Content Accessibility)(Job ID:19-00007)
- Olympia Ave NE, Olympia, WA, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
CCI has a Client who is seeking a Candidate to assist in meeting Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 standards for content accessibility on Client’s website.
Document Remediation Services: The Candidate will assess, remediate and conduct a post-remediation assessment of Portable Document Format (pdf) documents that are available through Client’s website. This service includes:
Remediating Adobe InDesign Documents to allow pdf exports that meet WCAG 2.0 standards;
Remediating existing PDF documents to meet WCAG 2.0 standards;
Remediating Microsoft Word documents to meet WCAG 2.0 standards;
Provide to Agency a pre-assessment and post-assessment report for each remediated document; and
Delivery of remediated documents within 10 working days from document receipt by the vendor, to the vendor providing a remediated document with all required reports to the Agency project manager.
Document Creation and Remediation Training: The Candidate will train Agency staff to remediate documents to meet WCAG 2.0 standards. This training includes teaching Agency staff how to create documents with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel to produce pdf documents that meet WCAG 2.0 standards. Training provided by the vendor must incorporate hands-on exercises that produce compliant documents. Candidate may propose different methods of training delivery (such as online training, classroom, etc.).
- Candidate should have at least three similar projects completed in the last three years. Provide Details and Include the outcomes achieved for the customer
- Identify and provide contact information (name, telephone, email, etc.) for the samples described above.
- Describe your experience, approach and methodology for providing document remediation services
- Describe your experience, approach and methodology for training Client staff to remediate documents to meet WCAG 2.0 standards.
- Describe how your training program incorporates hands-on exercises that produce compliant documents.
- Describe training delivery methods (such as on-line training, classroom, etc.).
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to hire(at)cci-worldwide.com with "Document Remediation & Training Consultant(Web Content Accessibility)(Job ID:19-00007)WA" as the subject line.