Project Manager - 2 (JobID: WISCJP00014105)
- 4822 Madison Yards Way, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor. Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics. Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities. Documents risks and develops mitigation plans. Manages scope.
Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes. Negotiates resources. Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provides technical support to project team members. Handles complex application features and technical designs. Designs and implements the components required for complex application features. Generally manages a group of applications systems analysts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Professional certification is highly desirable. Project Manager capabilities with 11 or more years of experience. Capable of managing a project with up to ten (10) or more staff and/or a project with multiple subprojects.
- Gather and document requirements *Required 7 years
- Prepare written reports *Required 7 years
- Change management *Required 7 years
- Experience assembling and managing large teams *Required 7 years
- Management of large projects *Required 7 years
- Process tracking *Required 7 years
- Project plan development *Required 7 years
- Project proposals or charter development *Required 7 years
- Resource planning and management *Required 7 years
- RFI and RFP creation and evaluation *5 years
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to clearly present information and ideas to groups
- Familiarity with web application development concepts
- Web and client server application development experience, including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, implementation and support *Required 7 years
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with "Project Manager - 2 (JobID: WISCJP00014105)-WI