PM Certified Scrum Master/Coach (PMP or PMI-ACP) (Job ID: 517105)
- 200 W Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
The ideal candidate will simultaneously coach five application development teams to facilitate and guide our agile development environment. Outcomes would lead to maturing the team’s knowledge, skills and abilities using Agile/Scrum, continual improvement in processing updates to the System ERP template, guiding development of new products/projects and increased team ownership and delivery of acceptable, usable products.
Expected Skills (additional details of skills on Skills tab): Expert knowledge of Agile software development, focusing on the four basic competencies of mentoring, professional coaching, teaching, and facilitation, and the four integral quadrants: mindset, practices, relationship/culture, and environment. Candidate should be experienced in complex environments in which most Agile teams (and Agile coaches) operate. Able to work without assistance and minimal directional guidance from executive leadership. Able to provide leadership/mentorship to others and manage highly complex work efforts. May have advanced education and extensive industry experience.
Description of duties (including, but not limited to):
1. Coach and mentor teams, which will lead to increased knowledge and full-ownership and commitment by teams to the agile software development framework, including focus on partnership with the product owner, stakeholders and IT teams to meet committed project goals that support business objectives
2. Guide and coach the project team and organization on how to use Agile and/or Project Management best practices to deliver business value with quality.
3. Assess the maturity of the teams, team members, and organization and provide road map to move the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
4. Demonstrate best practices for removing impediments, escalating issues, and guiding the team to resolution.
5. Partner with agile teams’ way to build an environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of critical thinking and problem solving.
6. Partner with agile teams and project sponsor/product owner on preferred ways to develop scope, priority, and anticipated deliverables
7. Provide best practices to both agile teams and the program management office to drive team reporting responsibilities in systems of record and key status reporting mechanisms in support of PMO
8. Provide best practices for internal and external communication, promoting end-to-end project leadership including release and change management, and successful transition to operations and maintenance
Certified Scrum Master. Required. * 3 Years.
Certified Scrum Coach. Desired. * 2 Years.
Project Management Certification (PMP or PMI-ACP). Desired. * 3 Years.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Required. * 3 Years.
Strong facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution skills. Required. * 5 Years.
Guide others to resolve multiple, and at times competing priorities and appropriately balance delivery and expectations with all levels of leadership. Required. * 3 Years.
Adaptive/flexible leadership focused on meeting business needs using a variety of techniques and practices. Required. * 2 Years.
Applicable knowledge of software development. Required. * 3 Years.
Demonstrated experience as a collaborative leader who promotes resource growth and has a proven track record of delivery. Required. * 3 Years.
Project Leadership experience in a variety of different contexts. Required. * 3 Years.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with "517105-NC" as the subject line.