SR. UX/UI Designer (Job ID: 51010)
- 3443 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Work with customers and technical architects to design & develop software solutions. Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using Microsoft .NET development tools
Conduct and/or Lead Technical Meetings.
Support Agile methodologies and attend daily scrum meetings.
Support team in planning and reporting of projects and project options. Champion the right technical solutions based upon documentable facts.
- Server - Advanced
- Storage - Advanced
- JAVA - Advanced
- JAVA Script - Advanced
- JBOSS - Intermediate
- SQL Database – Intermediate – 3 years – Required - SQL Server 2014, 2016 ADABAS/DB2 - Intermediate
- Oracle Database - Intermediate
- Project Management - Advanced
- Scrum – Intermediate – 3 years – Required
- Agile – Intermediate – 3 years – Required
- IT Testing – Intermediate – 3 years – Required
- QA Processes – Intermediate – 3 years – Required
- Mainframe - Intermediate
- Distributed – Advanced – 5 years – Required - UX/UI Designer, Strong experience with BootStrap, CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design
- Strong background in web browser optimization techniques and browser compatibility testing, Agile Development Methdology. Understanding of VS2017, .NET Framework, IIS, Object Orinted Programming, APIs, web services and SQL Server 2014/2016 is preferred
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with "51010-AZ" as the subject line.