Technical Architect - VMware/Java or Architect Certified (Job ID: 522524)
- NC-55, Durham, NC, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
CCI seeks contractor resources to assist with the development and implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) as a Technical Architect. The primary purpose of the NC FAST Technical Architect is to provide architectural guidance and design for VMware technology for the NC FAST program. The application and technical architect translates business level requirements in order to effectively translate into technical specifications within the VMware ESX technology, provides technical expertise in modifying/customizing the software application and is responsible for leading the technical design process and providing leadership and guidance for architectural decisions.
This position ensures compliance with federal, state, and program standards as well as compliance with DIRM and DHHS policies and best practices. The architect position interacts with NC FAST technical staff and business staff to design solutions based on comprehensive technical knowledge VMware ESX technology 5.6.0 VMware View for NC FAST program requirements.
- Experience working in the technical architecture field. Required - 7 Years
- Experience in EMC and IBM storage. Required - 7 Years
- Experience in Installing and configuring File and print servers. Required - 7 Years
- In-depth knowledge of VMware ESX technology 5.6.0 VMware View. Required - 7 Years
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory (DHCP and DNS). Required - 7 Years
- Extensive experience with virtual desktop deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting. Required - 7 Years
- Experience in SharePoint and Project servers. Required - 7 Years
- Java or Architect Certification. Required - 7 Years
- Experience in supporting UCS servers. Highly desired
- Experience in Dell switches. Highly desired
- Experience in managing SQL database server 2008 20012. Highly desired
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with "522524-NC" as the subject line.