Project Director (Gang Model Federal Juvenile Justice)(Job ID:PS-17-19-001)
- Olympia, WA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
The Department is seeking a Candidate who is willing to participate in creation of the El Nuevo Camino pilot project to address serious youth gang problems in a county of east of the cascade mountain range with an estimated county population between ninety thousand and one hundred thousand as of January 1, 2017.
OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE OF WORK
Implement the Comprehensive Gang Model of the federal Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act in order to reduce youth gang crime and violence; increase mental health services to unserved and underserved youth by implementing the Best Practices Youth Mental Health Model of the National Center for Mental Health and Juvenile Justice; and work to keep high-risk youth in school, reenroll dropouts, and improve academic performance and behavior by engaging in a grassroots team approach in schools with the most serious youth violence and mental health problems.
- Candidate should have experience in Coordinating with law enforcement, prosecutors, mental health practitioners, and schools to address youth violence and gangs.
- Candidate should have experience in working to reduce youth gang crime and violence using the Comprehensive Gang Model of the federal Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act of 1974.
- Candidate should have experience in increasing mental health services to unserved and underserved youth using the best practice youth model of the National Center for Mental Health and Juvenile Justice.
- Candidate should have experience in Keeping high-risk youth in school, reenrolling dropouts, and improving academic performance and behavior by engaging in grass roots team approach in schools with serious youth violence and mental health problems.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of budget preparation.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of strategic planning.
- Knowledge of principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation.
- Basic understanding of gang intervention, suppression, and prevention strategies.
- Basic knowledge of youth gang involvement and gang-related activities.
- Basic understanding of statistical principles and data analysis.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to hire(at)cci-worldwide.com with "Project Director (Gang Model Federal Juvenile Justice)(Job ID:PS-17-19-001)WA" as the subject line.