- 306 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55802, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Be a part of something big
We aren’t your average IT Company. Our culture embodies our core values, hard work, and a tight-knit community. Our work environment is better than most; our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it.
Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We love challenging work, self-motivated employees and aggressive goals. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong and our coffee is too.
We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that day in and day out.
If this sounds like you and a team you want to be a part of, we want to work with you.
As a Systems Engineer, you’ll stand out as a leader utilizing your high level of technical expertise and strong customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relations with your co-workers and clients. Specifically you’ll collaborate with exceptional people to provide innovative technology to our valued clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Strategically design, implement and support high availability systems
- Deploy Cloud Migration
- Professionally administer routing, switching and fault tolerance solutions
- Design, build and implement virtual stacks
- Perform Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange migrations
- Deploy and administer systems and virtualization solutions
- Implement and troubleshoot mission critical IT systems
- Work with VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V technologies
- Assist in the support of the client’s technology environment through our Managed Services offering
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience in systems engineering/architecture.
- 1 or more certifications; MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, VCP, CCNA or related educational experience
- Extensive experience deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting complex server hardware including blade technologies
- Excellent customer service, communication and time management skills
- Experience estimating the effort required for completion of projects and providing quotes according to estimations
- Experience managing technology projects
- A critical thinker who can assess the situation, develop an actionable plan, and act upon the plan
- Solid understanding of networking technologies and their impact to successful deployment of systems infrastructures
- Experience managing P2V conversion projects of physical source Windows systems (Linux and other guest OS P2V experience a plus)
- Knowledge of full range of distributed messaging, email, active directory, middleware, application integration, web services, collaboration, content & knowledge management, systems management and related operating systems
Compudyne is only accepting applicants local to our 6 locations at this time: Duluth, MN; St. Paul, MN; Hibbing, MN; Marquette, MI; Houghton, MI; Boulder, CO
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.