IT Client Relations Specialist
- 5777 Central Ave #100, Boulder, CO, United States
Be a part of something big
We aren’t your average IT Company. Our culture embodies our core values, hard work, and a tight-knit community. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it.
Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We love challenging work, self-motivated employees and aggressive goals. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong, and our coffee is, too.
We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out.
If this sounds like you and a team you want to be a part of, we want to work with you. Drop us a line or shoot us a resume!
Find your niche
As an IT Client Relations Specialist you will perform a variety of duties related to maintaining and enhancing the relationship between our Managed Services clients and Compudyne. Your responsibilities will include maintaining open lines of communication between clients and Compudyne to ensure proper planning of IT resource needs, as well as, analyzing client IT requirements and aligning to business needs, system gaps/procedures and facilitating meetings with clients.
Develop your skills
This position will help you build customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relations with co-workers and clients, including the ability to work with and communicate to client’s executive team. This position will also focus on growing your excellent verbal and written communication skills; as well as, organizational and follow through skills that are crucial to the success of this position.
- Responsible for client communication on a regular basis, becoming a trusted resource to key contacts.
- Work with technical teams to develop a long-term plan for continual business improvement through an IT lens.
- Monitor and track client data and metrics on a regular basis.
- Promote growth of Compudyne’s recurring revenue product base as it fits within the client’s needs.
- Work with client on maintaining an environment where the hardware, software, and licensing are under current maintenance and support contracts.
- Meets quarterly with all appointed clients for a technical business review.
- Address and quickly resolve client issues, questions, and concerns.
- Lead and facilitate communication between clients and coworkers.
- Recommend changes that are needed to method, process, hardware/software, applications, reporting, technologies, and integrations to provide a better working environment for end-user.
- Collaborate across multiple departments effectively.
- Create detailed reports, with a data analyst mindset.
- Work closely with co-workers to ensure development, optimization, and implementation of strong solutions.
- A high level of communication, organization, and project skills.
- A passion for building and growing relationships.
- Ability to be nimble and adapt to ever changing client needs.
- A strong background in account or client relationship management.
- 3+ years working in customer service, relationship management, Information Technology, project management, or leadership role.
- IT knowledge is preferred.
Degree in business or information systems or equivalent education/experience ideal.
Compudyne is only accepting local applicants at this time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.