Outside Sales Executive
- 5777 Central Ave #100, Boulder, CO, United States
Be a part of something big
We aren’t your average IT Company. Our culture embodies our core values, hard work, and a tight-knit community. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it.
Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We love challenging work, self-motivated employees and aggressive goals. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong, and our coffee is, too.
We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out.
If this sounds like you and a team you want to be a part of, we want to work with you. Drop us a line or shoot us a resume!
Find Your Niche
Compudyne is a rapidly expanding IT Managed Service Provider servicing the greater Denver/Boulder region. We act as the outsourced IT department for our clients and are looking for an ambitious and growth-oriented sales professional. The Sales Executive will report to Compudyne’s Minnesota office.
At Compudyne our top assets are our people and our reputation. We work hard to deliver a high-quality product that businesses need, and we need a new Sales Executive who can spread the good word and contribute to our positive culture of givers.
Cool tech, green tech, cool offices, telecommuting flexibility, regular office meals/outings, and amazing team members are some of the perks our employees enjoy. Sweating the small stuff, obsessing about your reputation, hardworking, attention to detail, professional, personable, excellent communication skills, GIVING, smart and awesome is what we look for in return.
Services we provide:
- IT Managed Services
- Computer / Server / Network Support
- BDR – Backup / Disaster Recovery
- IT Infrastructure Installs / Migrations / Projects
- Network Security Consulting / Audits
- Business Telephone Systems
- Unified Communications / Video Conferencing
- Managed Printers / Copiers
- Unified Communications / Video Conferencing
Develop Your Skills
- Build and manage prospect database
- Qualify and call on prospects
- Manage the sales cycle from first time appointment to close
- Document outcome of calls and appointments in CRM and schedule appropriate follow up activity
- Report daily activity (calls, conversations, appointments, closed deals)
- Attend trade shows, networking events, and industry organization events when necessary
- Work effectively through multiple forms of communication: phone, virtual, and in-person
- Always represent Compudyne with the highest integrity and business acumen
- Attend all departmental sales meetings to develop a strategy for focused sales efforts
- Meet and exceed the goals set forth by Leadership and Managers
- Work with Marketing Department to promote Compudyne on social media
- Establish and maintain a network of center of influence and referral partners
- Responsible for personal and professional development to ensure continued growth, development, and ability to sell Compudyne’s products and services
- Keeps current with emerging technologies and how they fit in the Compudyne and its clients
- Identifies trends in the industry and assists in evaluating the impact of those trends have on the sales of the organization
- Actively seeks and applies new knowledge and skills
- Proven track record of successful business development in short- and long-term sales cycles
- Hunger and drive to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Strong attention to detail in creating proposals, quotes, sales documentation and change management
- Ability to stay agile and patient with prospecting and long sales cycles
- Charismatic and affable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt your style to connect with your audience
- Database/CRM management experience
- Cold calling experience
- Tech savvy
- Naturally curious and have a thirst for knowledge
- Quick learner
- Team oriented
- Other Preferred Requirements:
- Experience with HubSpot, ConnectWise, LinkedIn as well as other social media platform
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines extremely competitive wages with an excellent bonus package that includes Medical, Dental, Group Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and PTO. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work. Just ask!
Join our team
We like to work with people who can communicate clearly and learn quickly. Every day is a new challenge, and we're constantly seeking ways to help our team get better at what we do. If that's you, we want you on our team. We encourage you to visit our website at www.compudyne.com and learn more about our company. We look forward to hearing from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines