Account Manager - Boulder, CO
- 5777 Central Ave #100, Boulder, CO, United States
Be a part of something big
We aren’t your average IT Company. Our culture embodies our core values, hard work, and a tight-knit community. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it.
Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We love challenging work, self-motivated employees and aggressive goals. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong, and our coffee is, too.
We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out.
If this sounds like you and a team you want to be a part of, we want to work with you. Drop us a line or shoot us a resume!
Find Your Niche
Compudyne is a rapidly expanding IT Managed Service Provider servicing the greater Denver/Boulder region. We act as the outsourced IT department for our clients and are looking for an ambitious and growth-oriented sales professional. The Sales Executive will report to Compudyne’s Minnesota office.
At Compudyne our top assets are our people and our reputation. We work hard to deliver a high-quality product that businesses need, and we need a new Sales Executive who can spread the good word and contribute to our positive culture of givers.
Cool tech, green tech, cool offices, telecommuting flexibility, regular office meals/outings, and amazing team members are some of the perks our employees enjoy. Sweating the small stuff, obsessing about your reputation, hardworking, attention to detail, professional, personable, excellent communication skills, GIVING, smart and awesome is what we look for in return.
Services we provide:
- IT Managed Services
- Computer / Server / Network Support
- BDR – Backup / Disaster Recovery
- IT Infrastructure Installs / Migrations / Projects
- Network Security Consulting / Audits
- Business Telephone Systems
- Unified Communications / Video Conferencing
- Managed Printers / Copiers
- Unified Communications / Video Conferencing
Develop Your Skills
- Continuously seek opportunities to apply, persuasively introduce and represent our ever-evolving products and services
- Continuously seek and secure professional business referrals from your managed accounts
- Plan and prioritize personal activities to achieve sales goals from current clients
- Continuously improve your own and the clients’ technological education and awareness of our value, our products and services … as well as emerging technologies.
- Continuously communicate with and support Compudyne and its clients through efficient and standards set by Compudyne
- Work effectively through multiple forms of communication: phone, virtual, and in-person
- Always represent Compudyne with the highest integrity and business acumen
- Attend all departmental sales meetings to develop a strategy for focused sales efforts
- Meet and exceed the goals set forth by Leadership and Managers
- Document all sales activities in appropriate systems
- Responsible for personal and professional development to ensure continued growth, development, and ability to sell Compudyne’s products and services
- Keeps current with emerging technologies and how they fit in the Compudyne and its clients
- Identifies trends in the industry and assists in evaluating the impact of those trends have on the sales of the organization
- Actively seeks and applies new knowledge and skills
- Proven track record of successful business development in short- and long-term sales cycles
- Hunger and drive to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Strong attention to detail in creating proposals, quotes, sales documentation and change management
- Assist vCIOs with managing Managed Services accounts, by providing various reports and analytics to help making strategic account decisions
- Understand and communicate account needs between client, vCIO, support team and others
- Manage non-Managed Services accounts and ensure client’s retention by responding to client’s request and advocating on their behalf to internal teams
- Provide transactional quotes on-demand
- Excellent communications, verbally and written, with clients and other support staff
- Be an advocate for documentation of all communications, configurations and work in Connectwise/Quotewerks
- Make others better around you; mentor when others want to learn; listen when you have something to learn
- Associate’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or other equitable education/experience
- 3-5 years extensive account management experience
- Previous Managed IT Service Provider (MSP) experience preferred, not required
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines extremely competitive wages with an excellent bonus package that includes Medical, Dental, Group Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and PTO. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work. Just ask!
Join our team
We like to work with people who can communicate clearly and learn quickly. Every day is a new challenge, and we're constantly seeking ways to help our team get better at what we do. If that's you, we want you on our team. We encourage you to visit our website at www.compudyne.com and learn more about our company. We look forward to hearing from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines