Cloud Services Technician
- 5777 Central Ave #100, Boulder, CO, United States
Be a part of something big
We aren’t your average IT Company. Our culture embodies our core values, hard work, and a tight-knit community. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it.
Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We love challenging work, self-motivated employees and aggressive goals. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong, and our coffee is, too.
We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out.
If this sounds like you and a team you want to be a part of, we want to work with you. Drop us a line or shoot us a resume!
Find Your Niche
Companies today rely on cloud solutions to operate; it’s the forefront of technology. Think of your future. As a Hosted/Cloud Service Technician, you’ll help us build and develop the Compudyne Cloud. You’ll research and test new product lines while implementing enterprise-grade cloud solutions for some of the region’s most successful companies. You’ll be moving seamlessly between end user support and project implementation. This is a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment, so you’ll need to be up for a challenge. Are you ready to learn and implement technology that’s used by companies on the Fortune 500 list? Look no further. Here’s a taste of what you’ll work with at Compudyne:
- Fully managed backup solutions
- Implementing and maintaining reporting and auditing solutions for cloud services
- Web filtering, anti-spam, endpoint, email archiving and secure mail solutions
Develop Your Skills
Support and maintain Compudyne’s existing hosted services infrastructure. This would include knowledge in some the following areas:
- Troubleshoot implementation and service issues
- Troubleshoot Managed Backup Solution issues
- The ability to visualize services implications and make recommendations for service resolutions.
- Ensure service tasks/deliverables are completed and clients technical needs are being met
- Demonstrate professional attitude with client over the phone, on-site and through emails to resolve all client service requests/questions
- Appropriately document time and actions in service support and time ticketing system
- Assists to deploy, monitor, audit, document, and maintain the lifecycles of cloud products and services
- Virtualization technologies; primarily an understanding of the Microsoft’s and VMware’s technologies and their configurations
- Support various cloud products, technologies, and their associated components; including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Server in the enterprise
- Web filtering technologies
- Hosted Servers and Exchange technologies
- Anti-Spam technologies
- Email encryption technologies
- Email archiving technologies
- Backup solutions and technologies
- Endpoint technologies
- Strong background in Information Technology with high level of communication skills. An understanding of cloud-based products and services, and having practical experience and knowledge working with integrated cloud solutions such as enterprise backups.
- Education: 2 year technical degree preferred, or equivalent education/experience
- Certifications: Ability to get certified in our primary cloud services/products, as directed.
- Experience Requirements: 1+ years working in the Information Technology preferred
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines extremely competitive wages with an excellent bonus package that includes Medical, Dental, Group Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and PTO. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work. Just ask!
Join our team
We like to work with people who can communicate clearly and learn quickly. Every day is a new challenge, and we're constantly seeking ways to help our team get better at what we do. If that's you, we want you on our team. We encourage you to visit our website at www.compudyne.com and learn more about our company. We look forward to hearing from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines