Microsoft Systems Engineer
- 235 E 6th Street, Suite 300, St Paul, MN, United States
Be a part of something big
We aren’t your average IT Company. Our culture embodies our core values, hard work, and a tight-knit community. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it.
Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We love challenging work, self-motivated employees and aggressive goals. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong, and our coffee is, too.
We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out.
If this sounds like you and a team you want to be a part of, we want to work with you. Drop us a line or shoot us a resume!
Find your niche
The ideal candidate must have:
A strong skill set and passion for Microsoft. Experience deploying the following Microsoft applications is required:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Teams
Other skills we are looking for, but not required:
- Perform Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange migrations
- Implement and troubleshoot mission critical IT systems
- Work with VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V technologies
- Assist in the support of the client’s technology environment through our Managed Services offering
- Excellent customer service, communication and time management skills
- A critical thinker who can assess the situation, develop an actionable plan, and act upon the plan
- Knowledge of full range of distributed messaging, email, active directory, middleware, application integration, web services, collaboration, content & knowledge management, systems management and related operating systems
- Experience in completing cloud migrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressive experience in systems engineering/architecture.
- 1 or more certifications; MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, VCP or related educational experience
Compudyne is only accepting local applicants at this time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.