Sr. DevOps Engineer
- 306 West Michigan Street, Suite 200, Duluth, MN, United States
Be a part of something big
We aren’t your average IT Company. Our culture embodies our core values, hard work, and a tight-knit community. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it.
Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We love challenging work, self-motivated employees and aggressive goals. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong, and our coffee is, too.
We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out.
If this sounds like you and a team you want to be a part of, we want to work with you. Drop us a line or shoot us a resume!
Develop your skills
Going in you should have 5 year’s experience working in both software development and systems administration.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Desire to work in Systems Administration
- PowerShell, SQL and Rest API experience
- Experience in the ConnectWise suite of applications
- A strong reputation in Stack Overflow
- Develop front-end and back-end solutions, specifically in Java and JS
- Use version control tools and multi-tier application design
- Follow best practices, such as DRY code, design first mentality, and highly commented code
- Work proficiently in networking, database management, internal systems and Windows servers administration
- Support and maintain Compudyne’s internal systems and infrastructure
- Design databases utilizing both SQL and NoSQL
- Understand servers and server administration
- Develop software that ensures integration and supports business needs
- Understand and utilize scripting languages and frameworks for automation
- Execute and manage continuous integration and deployment for systems
Utilization of the following technologies and systems are preferred:
- Back-end languages: Java, Node.js
- Automation: PowerShell
- Database: SQL, NoSQL (especially MySQL, MSSQL, and Elasticsearch)
- Version control: Git, BitBucket, SourceTree, Jira
- Networking: reverse proxy, load balancing, firewalls rules & NAT
- Central authentication platforms: SAML, Active Directory, LDAP, MFA
- Remote procedure calls: REST APIs
- Systems Administration: Windows servers, Linux Servers
The total package -
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines competitive wages and commission structure with an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Dependent Care FSA, Parental Leave and more. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Bottom line –
We want to work with people who radiate our vision and our core values. We want to work with people who like challenging work and inspiring goals. We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out. To learn more about our company, visit www.compudyne.com.
If this sounds like who you are, we want to work with you.
Additional Information -
Compensation includes a competitive base, commission and competitive benefit package. Ability to successfully close sales opportunity, allows for individual to increase their overall compensation above this range.
Compudyne is only accepting local candidates at this time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.