Associate IT Account Manager
- 235 E 6th Street, Suite 300, St. Paul, MN, United States
Find your niche
As an Associate IT Account Manager, you will perform a variety of duties related to maintaining and enhancing the relationship between our Managed Services clients and Compudyne. Your responsibilities will include maintaining open lines of communication between clients and Compudyne to ensure proper planning of IT resource needs, as well as, analyzing client IT requirements and aligning to business needs, system gaps/procedures and facilitating meetings with clients.
Develop your skills
This position will help you build customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relations with co-workers and clients, including the ability to work with and communicate to client’s executive team. This position will also focus on growing your excellent verbal and written communication skills; as well as, organizational and follow through skills that are crucial to the success of this position.
- Responsible for client communication on a regular basis, becoming a trusted resource to key contacts
- Work with Technical team to complete GAP analysis and update regularly before Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR).
- Monitor and track Patch Health scores for client on a regular basis.
- Promote growth of Compudyne’s recurring revenue product base as it fits within the client’s needs.
- Work with client on maintaining an environment where the hardware, software and licensing are under current maintenance and support contracts.
- Meet every quarter with all assigned clients to review topics such as: Hours Used Report, Patch Health Report, GAP analysis, etc.
- Recommend changes that are needed to method, process, hardware/software, applications, reporting, technologies and integrations to provide a better working environment for end-user
- Ensure client receives appropriate Compudyne quotes associated with forecasting and annual goals.
- Provide comprehensive IT Vision packet to assigned client base.
- Work closely with co-workers to ensure development, optimization and implementation of strong solutions
- A high level of communication, organization and project skills.
- Strong background in account management
- Skills associated with information systems is preferred
- 3+ years working in information systems or project management or leadership role
- Degree in business or information systems or equivalent education/experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Only local candidates accepted at this time.