Sales Consultant - Duluth
- 306 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55802, USA
Be a part of something big
We aren’t your average IT Company. Our culture embodies our core values, hard work, and a tight-knit community. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it.
Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We love challenging work, self-motivated employees and aggressive goals. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong, and our coffee is, too.
We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out.
If this sounds like you and a team you want to be a part of, we want to work with you. Drop us a line or shoot us a resume!
Out the gate, the ideal candidate has -
- Proven track record of successful business development in short and long-term sales cycles
- Outstanding customer service skills and exemplary ability to collaborate internally and externally to ensure proposed sales solutions are best-in-class
- Core values that align with Compudyne; Integrity, Self-Sufficiency, Passion, Execution, Team-Player and Commitment
- Demonstrated experience in opportunity development through tenacious outbound prospecting
- Ability to generate a robust pipeline and execute activities that result in a focused, goal-driven sales effort
- Manage product and service mix to ensure pricing and margins are within sales goals
- Experience using CRM tools to enter and manage critical account information
Qualifications that will get you the job –
- 2-4 years of extensive sales experience
- Associate degree in Business or Information Technology, or equitable experience
- Hunger and drive to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Strong attention to detail in creating proposals, quotes, sales documentation and change management
- Ability to stay agile and patient with long sales cycles and prospecting
The total package -
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines competitive wages and commission structure with an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Dependent Care FSA, Parental Leave and more. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Bottom line –
We want to work with people who radiate our vision and our core values. We want to work with people who like challenging work and inspiring goals. We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out. To learn more about our company, visit www.compudyne.com.
If this sounds like who you are, we want to work with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.