Cloud Services Technician
- 5777 Central Ave, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
Find your niche
Companies today rely on cloud solutions to operate; it’s the forefront of technology. Think of your future. As a Hosted/Cloud Service Technician, you’ll help us build and develop the Compudyne Cloud. You’ll research and test new product lines while implementing enterprise-grade cloud solutions for some of the region’s most successful companies. You’ll be moving seamlessly between end user support and project implementation. This is a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment, so you’ll need to be up for a challenge. Are you ready to learn and implement technology that’s used by companies on the Fortune 500 list? Look no further. Here’s a taste of what you’ll work with at Compudyne:
- Fully managed backup solutions
- Implementing and maintaining reporting and auditing solutions for cloud services
- Web filtering, anti-spam, endpoint, email archiving and secure mail solutions
Develop your skills
- Support and maintain Compudyne’s existing hosted services infrastructure. This would include knowledge in some the following areas.
- Troubleshoot implementation and service issues
- Troubleshoot Managed Backup Solution issues
- The ability to visualize services implications and make recommendations for service resolutions.
- Ensure service tasks/deliverables are completed and clients technical needs are being met
- Demonstrate professional attitude with client over the phone, on-site and through emails to resolve all client service requests/questions
- Appropriately document time and actions in service support and time ticketing system
- Assists to deploy, monitor, audit, document, and maintain the life cycles of cloud products and services
- Virtualization technologies; primarily an understanding of the Microsoft’s and VMware’s technologies and their configurations
- Support various cloud products, technologies, and their associated components; including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Server in the enterprise
- Web filtering technologies
- Hosted Servers and Exchange technologies
- Anti-Spam technologies
- Email encryption technologies
- Email archiving technologies
- Backup solutions and technologies
- Endpoint technologies
- Job Qualifications: Strong background in Information Technology with high level of communication skills. An understanding of cloud-based products and services, and having practical experience and knowledge working with integrated cloud solutions such as enterprise backups.
- Education: 2 year technical degree preferred, or equivalent education/experience
- Certifications: Ability to get certified in our primary cloud services/products, as directed.
- Experience Requirements: 1+ years working in the Information Technology preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.