- 235 E 6th St, St Paul, MN, United States
As a Service Supervisor, you will provide leadership, supervision and perform a variety of duties related to coordination of the Managed Services department. Responsibilities include: providing unsurpassed customer service to meet client needs, coordinating the resolution of technical issues related to customer problems/requests, supervising technical team members and related human resource responsibilities, collaborating with other departments within Compudyne to coordinate client request/projects, coordinating/evaluating technologies for Compudyne and related client requests/projects, evaluating the documentation of teams’ work to ensure correct billing, conducting research and working with management to develop and improve communication and work processes. All development and implementations will be conducted in accordance with standards set forth by Compudyne and other information technology standards.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership, direction and strategic management to Compudyne Managed Services team
- Supervise to ensure the most accurate and efficient use of technical staff time and resources
- Work with staff and management to improve communications and work processes for the technical team and other stakeholders
- Develop project strategy, facilitate project objectives and adhere to principles of project management to achieve project results
- Be responsible for personal and professional development to ensure continued growth, development, and have the ability to assist with leading the Compudyne and co-workers in the future with the development of technology and business trends
Going in you should have a strong background in Information Technology with high level of communication skills, and an Associates’ degree in business or computer-related field or equivalent education/experience. Two years working in Information Technology and some leadership roles and responsibilities are required. This position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relations with co-workers and clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.