Client Success Manager
- 306 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55802, USA
Be a part of something big
Compudyne is celebrating 30 years of supporting businesses, large and small, with IT resources that drive success. We’re the region’s leading provider of remote and on-site IT services, network consulting, hardware/software installation and high speed business internet services. Most importantly, we explore cutting-edge, secure solutions that help our clients become more efficient and more connected.
Find your niche
As a Client Success Manager, you work in Compudyne’s Strategic Services Department. You’ll perform a variety of duties related to maintaining and enhancing the relationship between strategic clients and Compudyne. You will be responsible for maintaining open lines of communication between our clients and Compudyne to ensure proper planning of IT resource needs. You’ll offer financial guidance, and analyze client IT requirements, business system gaps, resolve problems with automation, improve existing procedures, systems and workflows and develop efficient solutions. Design solutions with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Background is Information Technology with a focus around future planning and/or IT Budgeting
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience
- Required Experience: 5+ years of IT experience
- Other: Must maintain a valid driver’s license and have reliable mode of transportation to customer sites.
- Work with Client Leadership to strategically plan IT needs associated with Business Goals
- Ensure Client environmental detail is accurate, including: detailed documentation for Technical Business Reviews
- Work with clients on Financial Guidance and Budget Analysis specific to each client and future forecasting
- Maintain an environment where hardware and software are under a current maintenance contract
- Promote growth of Compudyne’s recurring revenue product base as it fits within the client’s needs
- Create and review reports such as IT Strategic Plan, Hours Used Report, Patch Health Report, IT GAP Analysis, etc.
- Collaborate with Client on comprehensive IT Strategic Vision and year-over-year budget planning – 1 year plan; 3 year goals; 5 year outlook
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders to ensure development, optimization, implementation of strong IT solutions.
- Work closely with technical team to ensure execution of products and integrations that provide a better environment for all end-users
- Build exemplary relationships and provide value to entire client organization
- Assist and mentor virtual Chief Information Officers as needed
- Responsibility for personal and professional development to ensure continued growth, development, and ability to assist with leading Compudyne and co-workers in the future with the development of technology and business trends
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines competitive wages with an excellent bonus package that includes Medical, Dental, Group Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and PTO. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work.
Join our team
We like to work with people who can communicate clearly and learn quickly. Every day is a new challenge, and we’re constantly seeking ways to help our team get better at what we do. If that’s you, we want you on our team. To apply, visit www.compudyne.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.