Sales Consultant - St. Paul
- 235 East 6th Street, Suite 300, St. Paul, MN, United States
Be a part of something big -
Compudyne is celebrating 30 years of supporting businesses, large and small, with IT resources that drive success. We’re the region’s leading provider of remote and on-site IT services, network consulting, hardware/software installation and high-speed business internet services.
We couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it. Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. Most importantly, our talent is strong, and our coffee is, too.
Our culture embodies our core values, hard work and a tight-knit community. You can catch us playing a game of ping pong, spinning a new record, or finding best-in-class solutions for our clients on any given day. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that!
If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, drop us a line or a resume.
Out the gate, the ideal candidate has –
- You embody the core values of Compudyne
- Priority #1 is your team and their development
- Your passion is making Heroes, not being the hero
- You manage yourself to be able to manage others
- You create a healthy sales culture based on goals so your sales culture produces results.
- You develop talent on an individual level
- You correct underperforming behavior quickly and assertively
- You conduct results-focused 1:1’s regularly with your sales team
- You get out in the field with your team
- You point your team in the right direction and ensure they are armed for the battle at hand
- You monitor and report wins/opportunities/issues as they arise.
- You believe in outstanding customer service and have an exemplary ability to collaborate internally and externally to ensure a best-in-class experience
- Manage product and service mix to ensure pricing and margins are within sales goals
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and solution knowledge about our products and services
- Experience using CRM tools to enter and managing critical account information
Qualifications that will get you the job –
- 5+ years of sales and 3+ years of management experience within the technology industry
- Knowledge of Cloud, Networking, Managed, Professional and Security offerings
- Associate degree in Business or Information Technology, or equitable experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well versed in managing a team on process, quotes, sales documentation, change management, while providing a supportive and inclusive environment
The total package -
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines competitive wages and commission structure with an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Dependent Care FSA, Parental Leave and more. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Bottom line –
We want to work with people who radiate our vision and our core values. We want to work with people who like challenging work and inspiring goals. We want to work with people who believe “we all do better when we all do better” and are willing to do just that, day in and day out. To learn more about our company, visit www.compudyne.com.
If this sounds like who you are, we want to work with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.