- 235 E 6th Street, Ste 300, Saint Paul, MN, us
Be a part of something big.
Compudyne is celebrating 30 years of supporting businesses, large and small, with IT resources that drive success. We’re the region’s leading provider of remote and on-site IT services, network consulting, hardware/software installation and high speed business internet services.
But, we couldn’t do it without our people – and we’ll never forget it.
Compudyne looks for the best and brightest. We love challenging work, self-motivated employees and aggressive goals. We explore cutting-edge, secure and innovative solutions. We top that off with collaborative teams, allowing for top-notch customer service and results.
We aren’t your average IT Company. Our culture embodies our core values, hard work and a tight-knit community. Our work environment is better than most, and our products and services are even better. We’re proud of that.
If this sounds like a place you’d like to be, join us!
Find your niche.
A Security Analyst is responsible for assessing and implementing security controls to protect systems, networks and data. By monitoring industry trends, the Security Analyst provides value to clients by addressing and raising awareness with regard to cybersecurity incidents. The Security Analyst works closely with the Security Architect to deliver on various Security Services solutions such as running vulnerability scans, administering security and awareness training campaigns, and completing remediation tasks.
Primary Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP; addressing, ports, protocols and networking fundamentals such as DNS and DHCP
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as NIST; Familiarity with CIS Controls.
- Experience implementing and/or managing security controls such as firewalls, NAT, ACLs, user authentication, encryption, and others
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Windows networking fundamentals such as Active Directory, NTFS permissions, file and print sharing
- Vulnerability remediation skills. Primarily misc. HP, Cisco, Microsoft, VMware: registry modifications; patch application, firmware updates, configuration modifications, others
- Strong consulting, customer service, and communication skills; ability to make recommendations on behalf of clients
- Familiarity with switch configurations
- Experience with Cisco Networking
- Create a list of requirements, work with the client and get the job done.
- Ability to understand and deliver on completion of project plans; communicate service impacting events, coordinate with client and internal Compudyne teams
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Entry level Security certification, such as CompTIA Security+
- Desire to achieve advanced certifications, specific to core job functions or otherwise
- 5+ years working in Information Technology
- 2+ years practicing, administering and implementing Security Solutions
- Extensive experience working with clients, including providing recommendations and consultation
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines competitive wages with an excellent bonus package that includes Medical, Dental, Group Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and PTO. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work.
Join our team.
We like to work with people who can communicate clearly and learn quickly. Every day is a new challenge, and we’re constantly seeking ways to help our team get better at what we do. If that’s you, we want you on our team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.