Sr Data Engineer
- Cottonwood Ln, Greenwood Village, CO 80121, USA
CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions, and professional staffing services.
The Data Engineer is responsible for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases. The Data Engineer works with the business’s software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers in order to understand and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues.
· Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
· Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes.
· Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
· Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
· Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
· Create custom software components and analytics applications.
· Research new uses for existing data.
· Employ an array of technological languages and tools to connect systems together.
· Collaborate with members of your team (eg, data architects, the IT team, data scientists) on the project’s goals.
· Install/update disaster recovery procedures.
· Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/computer engineering, applied mathematics, or physics statistics.
· 2-3 years working experience in data engineering, data warehousing, data integration or business intelligence
· 2-3 years of experience writing complex SQL, with experience working with multiple database platforms
· 2-3 years of experience managing, debugging, and optimizing databases that are critical to the business’s mission.
· 2-3 years of experience working with ETL tools
· Strong experience with Python writing data transformation jobs
· Strong working and conceptual knowledge of building and maintaining physical and logical data models
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with non-technical partners
· Familiarity with cloud-based data engineering (AWS)
Experience working in an Agile environment working on a Scrum team
N. Jagdish Reddy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.