- Warrenville, IL
As a 2015 Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker*, Compass
Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage
industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, timesaving
innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close
over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing
clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds expectations, we’re looking for
self-driven individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-based
Serve as primary contact for the end lender to get loans purchased
1. Scan closed loan files into imaging system queue
2. Index scanned loans in imaging system
3. Deliver electronic closed loan files per company and investor guidelines
4. Copy and deliver loan to investor in paper form when lender does not accept electronic delivery
5. Ship the note to the lender from the warehouse bank
6. Clear suspense conditions for loans suspended for purchase so they can be funded
7. Transfer MERS and review daily MERS report
8. FHA / VA / IHDA / IFA – get file insured with appropriate agency
9. Send Final Documents to the end Lender
11.Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 3+ Years in a Post-Closing or equivalent role.
- Detailed mindset.
- General computer proficiency.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Good familiarity with Calyx Point and investor website operation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.