- Warrenville, IL
As a 2015 Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker*, Compass
Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage
industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, timesaving
innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close
over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing
clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds expectations, we’re looking for
self-driven individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-based
Acquire borrowers through referral sources and networking, advise on loan programs, and originate loans.
1. Work to obtain new clients/leads.
2. Work to establish strategic business partners/referral sources.
3. Understand product guidelines and how to fit a loan into these guidelines.
4. Quote interest rates and determine loan products for each client.
5. Register and lock each loan.
6. Gather all loan disclosures and required credit documents for each file.
7. Order appraisals and credit reports.
8. Run automated underwriting technology if the file is of questionable credit.
9. Other duties as may be assigned
1. Sales skills.
2. Highly motivated.
3. General computer proficiency.
4. Good familiarity with Calyx Point and investor website operation
5. Detailed understanding of the sales systems a plus.
More information about support systems and benefits can be found at:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.