- Warrenville, IL
As a 2015 Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker*, Compass
Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage
industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, timesaving
innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close
over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing
clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds expectations, we’re looking for
self-driven individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-based
Assist the Processor in all areas of processing as directed
1. Assist the processor in obtaining all conditions from
2. Obtain all homeowners insurance up dates for each file.
3. Ensure previously ordered title is clear and order a
hold harmless or release if necessary.
4. Order VOE’s, credit supplements for the processor
5. Order and updated pay off letter if necessary.
6. Organizes each file for and hands-off to the closing
department when clear-to-close
7. Order Subordinations
8. Other duties as may be assigned
General computer proficiency
Good organizational and communication skills.
Good familiarity with Calyx Point and investor website operation a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.