Junior Database Adminstrator
- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
We are a Residential Mortgage lender in the greater Chicago area where mortgages are our only business. At Compass, our strongest desire and greatest passion is to help our clients make wise and informed choices with regards to mortgage financing. Our main goal is not only to satisfy customers, but to create raving fans. The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is an index that measures the willingness of customers to refer a company's services to others, and our NPS is 80 out of 100. Compass is Home to a Better Mortgage Experience, but we are also committed to an excellent employee experience. Core values are what define our company culture. We believe that Infinite Worth, Integrity, and Excellence should drive every decision we make, and we hope to attract team members that share in our commitment to those values.
The Junior Database Administrator will be responsible for the administration of our CRM platform, Jungo. Will work closely with Marketing, Sales, and IT to improve processes and adoption of the system. Responsible for assisting with the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of the system.
- Support system administration for CRM, Jungo
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage data feeds and other integrations
- Give input on potential development requests
- Assist in the training of new users and help develop the Jungo skill set of current team members
- Act as a liaison between users, vendors, and the development team
- Project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize requests, and problem-solve
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to distinguish user requests from underlying issues
- Prior experience as project manager or database administrator preferred