- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
We are a Residential Mortgage lender in the greater Chicago area where mortgages are our only business. At Compass, our strongest desire and greatest passion is to help our clients make wise and informed choices with regards to mortgage financing. Our main goal is not only to satisfy customers, but to create raving fans. The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is an index that measures the willingness of customers to refer a company's services to others, and our NPS is 80 out of 100.
Compass is Home to a Better Mortgage Experience, but we are also committed to an excellent employee experience. Core values are what define our company culture. We believe that Infinite Worth, Integrity, and Excellence should drive every decision we make, and we hope to attract team members that share in our commitment to those values. Learn more about us at www.compmort.com.
The Recruiting Assistant is responsible for supporting the staffing needs of Compass Mortgage. This involves sourcing qualified candidates, screening applicants, coordinating interviews, and creating a welcoming experience for new hires during the onboarding process. This position supports the necessary function of the Human Resources Department to effectively manage the company’s most valuable resource – its employees.
• Collaborate with HR Manager to identify staffing needs
• Source qualified candidates using a variety of outlets including job postings, social media platforms, and referral requests
• Manage the applicant tracking system and job postings on the website and LinkedIn
• Screen applicants to ensure qualifications meet the job requirements/expectations
• Administer assessments
• Coordinate the interview process and follow up with candidates
• Facilitate a smooth onboarding experience for new hires, which includes coordinating the background and drug test, creating training schedules, etc.
• Manage terms of employment for offers and updates as well as Loan Officer contracts
• Provide backup coverage for the reception desk when the receptionist has PTO
• Other duties may be assigned
• Adaptable problem-solver
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Persistent and deadline-driven
• Effective communicator, comfortable on the phone
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Microsoft office and social media proficient
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.