- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
We are a Residential Mortgage lender in the greater Chicago area where mortgages are our only business. At Compass, our strongest desire and greatest passion is to help our clients make wise and informed choices with regards to mortgage financing. Our main goal is not only to satisfy customers, but to create raving fans. The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is an index that measures the willingness of customers to refer a company's services to others, and our NPS is 80 out of 100.
Compass is Home to a Better Mortgage Experience, but we are also committed to an excellent employee experience. Core values are what define our company culture. We believe that Infinite Worth, Integrity, and Excellence should drive every decision we make, and we hope to attract team members that share in our commitment to those values. Learn more about us at www.compmort.com.
The Executive Assistant to the President is responsible for assisting the President in keeping him organized, efficient, and effective in his role and managing the tasks associated with directing the company. This includes managing access to the President, organizing meetings and interactions between the President and direct reports through meeting notes, task assignments and follow up, and maintaining communication sources such as email, calendar, and phone calls. These responsibilities are critical components to improving the President’s effectiveness and the overall operation of the company.
• Manage access to the President
• Organize meetings and interactions with the President
• Take meeting notes and follow up with direct reports to the President
• Manage the President’s email, calendar, and phone calls
• Handle administrative tasks to allow the President to focus on decision-making and management
• Provide input related to increasing efficiency and effectiveness
• Supervise and delegate tasks related to special projects overseen by the President
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Proactive initiator
• Effective communicator
• Motivated by a fast-paced work environment
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Computer proficiency
• Mortgage industry knowledge a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.