Social Media & Content Intern
- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Social Media & Content Intern will work closely with our Marketing Content Curator and PR Specialist on projects related to the creation and sharing of content. Responsibilities will include:
- Ordering marketing materials for new sales team members
- Making updates to internal marketing store
- Proofreading and updating existing email templates and mailers
- Writing tutorials for using the marketing features within our CRM (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Research new social media trends and suggest new ideas
- Create email campaigns and blog posts
- Brainstorm and pitch new email or print ideas
- Manage social media coverage of weekend events as needed
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, PR or a related field
- Effective communicator with strong writing and proof-reading skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to interact with maturity and professionalism
- Creative and strategic
- Attention to detail
- Excel proficiency
- Availability to work weekend events as needed
This is a paid internship.