- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Data Intern will be responsible for projects involving data organization, data cleanup, and data reporting. The Data Intern will have the opportunity to work alongside business subject matter experts and end users to understand how data affects the needs of the organization.
- Pursuing degree in Data/Math/Computer Science
- Proficiency with Excel to filter and compare data
- Familiarity with creating reports and dashboards
- SQL or similar experience is a plus, along with experience using a data visualization tool
- Adaptable problem-solver
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Effective project management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.